- Telephone: 0551- 66779966
- Cellphone: 18955130444
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Building 1-2, East of Wubu Village Section, Hehuai Road, Wushan Town, Changfeng County, Hefei City, Anhui Province
What is the difference between non -woven fabric and PP non -woven fabric?
What is PP non -woven fabric? These two non -woven fabrics are mainly different from the process of process, and the specific fabrics are not essentially different. Now explain in detail PP non -woven fabric: The exact name of PP non -woven fabric should be non -woven or non -woven fabric. Because it is a fabric that does not require spinning woven fabrics, it is just a direction or randomly supported by the textile short fiber or long wire to form a fiber mesh structure, and then it is fixed with mechanical, thermal adhesion or chemistry.
Features of PP non -woven fabrics: Non -woven fabrics break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and many sources of raw materials.
The use of PP non -woven fabrics can be roughly divided into: (1) non -woven fabrics for medical and hygiene: surgical clothes, protective clothing, disinfection bags, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wet noodle towels, magic towels, soft, soft, soft Scarf rolls, beauty supplies, sanitary napkins, sanitary pads and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.; Line, bonding, flocculent slices, fixed cotton, various synthetic leather fabrics, etc.; Agricultural non -woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedlings, irrigation fabrics, insulation curtains, etc.; (6) other non -woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, oil -absorbing, smoke filtering, bags of tea bags, etc.
- What is spunbonded non-woven fabric?
- Textile industry chain under pressure
- Why are spunbonded non-woven fabrics widely used?
- Independent and controllable capacity
- PP non-woven fabric without weaving fabric!
- development of textile industry
- PP non-woven fabric use
- Digital transformation of textile industry
- The appearance of a spunbonded nonwoven fabric
- Symposium on "Dialogue on Intangible Cultural Heri